11 September 2017 Petronella Canada Exceptional 10
- Excellent value with a great location to visit family and see the countryside. The setting is idyllically dutch with views of a windmill and a canal. Our host kindly let us use his washing machine to catch up on some laundry at the end of our stay.
- The stairs would be difficult for a more elderly or less mobile guests.
22 May 2017 Clara Germany 10 “Perfect place for enjoying the idyllic part of Netherlands”
- The accommodation was in a quiet town. Other places were close by car like for example the seaside or Groningen. The room was lovely and clean and had a beautiful view to an old windmill – it looked like a painting! 😀
24 April 2017 Dennis USA 10 “Dutch Clean”
- Facility was very clean, innkeeper was very helpful and accommodating. He spent a lot of time with us looking for our ancestors.
21 April 2017 Brodie Canada 9.6 “Great times had at Mill View”
- Bus stop to get to hotel only ran a until 5 and the other bus stop that ran more often was a bit farther away. Still really enjoyed the walk to get there.
- Friendly host, great view, comfortable beds, and cool little town not far from Leeuwarden.
8 April 2017 Emad Netherlands 10 “A high recommendation.
The bed was really comfortable.
Richard United Kingdom 10 “Superb as always…”
- Exceptionally friendly owner who is also generous – provided coffees on arrival and beers when we returned from the restaurant!! Superb.
- That we didn’t stay longer… always use this place for visits to Leeuwarden and will be back again for certain.
Roberto Malta 10 “Best place to stay in Stiens”
- Very friendly owner, breakfast was excellent. Also good value for money. Very nice view from the window of the Windmill across the road.